New patients keep our business growing, so we are always proud to offer high quality optometry services to our patients. We understand that your first visit to the eye doctor can feel overwhelming and we try to accommodate all new patients with a comfortable and organized facility.
Our staff has taken the steps to prepare you for the first appointment by providing a full spectrum of the services we offer and the option to complete our new patient form prior to your visit. Our goal is to cover everything you need with a full and efficient assessment, but without waiting to see the doctor.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Avesis (most plans)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (most plans)
- Community Eye Care
- Consumers’ Choice Health Plan (CCHP)
- Davis (most plans)
- SC Medicaid (Wellcare/Molina & Absolute Total Care)
- Medicare (Most Medicare Replacement Plans)
- NVA/ National Vision Administrators
- Primary Physician Care
- Spectera (United Healthcare Vision)
- United Health Care
- VSP (We accept “out-of-network” benefits)